2020欧洲杯体育投注网The professional Information Technology staff and student workers keep you connected to the electronic resources you need to facilitate your work and to complete your studies and research.
We are here to help!
You will receive a reply email acknowledgment to your request. If you need IMMEDIATE HELP, Enter “EMERGENCY in Subject; or call IT Help Desk at 864-833-7100.
Please provide the following information:
- Subject Line “HELP: [Your First and Last name]
- Description/Request (BE SPECIFIC): Device,OS, Application, Problem
- Include the Device Type, Model Number, Serial Number, Operating System, and the error/issue.
- Location/Building and/or Room Number** (Where to meet for assistance)
- Contact Name(s) and Cell phone number(s)
- Day/Time (when you are available to come in or drop off your device)
- Note: IF this is an Office or Residence issue, please provide the BEST TIME for a “house call” and we will confirm the appointment. If you will arrive early or late by more than 15 minutes, please let us know in advance; Simply REPLY to the original acknowledgement to change the appointment time.
Personal Computer Repair Policy
As a courtesy to students, faculty, and staff, IT Help Desk will evaluate hardware issues and make recommendations.
IT Help Desk is not a hardware repair center.
IT Help Desk assists with:
- General computer problem prevention and solutions
- Internet connectivity/browser
- Lost file
- Issues with Windows, Mac or SmartPhone
- Virus removal
- Windows security updates
- Startup errors
- Blue Screen
- Popup Ads
- Error message/number, etc.
Location and Hours of Operation
The IT Help Desk Office is in Thomason Library 11, downstairs.
Office Hours and Emergency Phone Numbers are posted on the door.
For walk-ins: IT Help Desk is usually open afternoons Monday through Friday.
Emails are preferred over voicemail, especially during non-office hours.